Water Damage Restoration
Water is the main source of life but in excess on any land area, it can turn into a devastating agent. Some of its examples include flooding, heavy rain, storms, or any sewer problems. Usually, 10-20% houses are damaged in a year due to these devastating agents.
During extreme weather conditions, the risk of bursting frozen pipes during winter increases the chances of further water damage. Therefore, as soon as your property is flooded with water, you can contact us and avail our following services.
- Water Extraction Services
- Water Damage Assessment
- Drying of Affected Items
- Cleaning and Restoration of Your Possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Fire Damage Restoration
Fire is the most destructive element can be controlled by the services we offer. Some of which are:
Water Extraction and Drying (optional): Most of the fires are extinguished by water, resulting in heavy water accumulation in the place. But don’t worry, with our superior and technologically advanced equipment, we ensure to dry the place instantly.
Salvage and Disposal: For knowing, how we operate in this area, call our experts and gather information in detail.
Preventative Measures: Firstly, in some cases, we seal off the place from rest of the property, containing the ash and residue.
Followed by this, we practice thorough cleaning to prevent the chaos and respite you from all the cleaning issues.
Our commercial and residential mold removal services include:
- 24/7 emergency response – We will be on site and ready to help within hours
- Industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove excess water
- Cleaning of contents and other personal possessions
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
- Prompt mold infiltration assessment from trained professionals
- Efficient containment of affected area and removal of contaminated materials
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials used to help prevent future mold growth
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday : Closed